Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Meditation: Bold in Spirit


From today's Daily Word:

I am bold in spirit. I speak and act from Spirit within.

Just as surely as Spirit guides me, so, too, does Spirit prepare and empower me to accomplish every good I have been guided to seek. As I listen in the silence of my soul, I open to receive wisdom and understanding.

Any tendency to be timid about carrying through on divine understanding vanishes. I am bold in spirit. I feel at ease in making decisions, and I am open to better ways and means of doing my best--for myself and for others.

Being bold in spirit does not mean that I force or coerce others to believe or act as I do. Understanding and compassion, patience and cooperation flow from Spirit in all I think, say and do. I do my best, and I help to bring out the best in others.

Since, then, we have such a hope, we act with great boldness.--2 Corinthians 3:12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails