Saturday, November 20, 2010

Beyond Romance: Using social media to reach your audience


Please join me on Friday, November 26 (yes, the infamous Black Friday) at 5 p.m. Eastern on Red River Writers Romance Edition on Blog Talk Radio for an enlightening, informative discussion on writing, marketing and finding success as a self-published author. Social media expert Kimberly Moore will interview me about my existing novel Water Signs, my forthcoming sequel Sea to Shining Sea, and the ways in which social media has helped me identify and engage my audience.

I'll share my experiences, what I've learned, and what I'll do differently the second time around. Whether you are a published author or an aspiring one, you won't want to miss this broadcast!

Live chat and phone lines will be open. Call-in # (646)-595-4478. Looking forward to seeing you on Friday, November 26 at 5 p.m. Eastern.

Oh and if you want to avoid mall and shopping center congestion, you can purchase my book at Amazon in either Kindle or paperback for the romantics on your list. ;)

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails