Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Meditation: Proceed


From today's Daily Word:

I live in the eternal now of Holy Spirit.

Putting things off until tomorrow is simply putting them off all together. When I delay in getting things done, it may be because I do not want to do them at all. When I accept what is, I then have an opportunity to move forward without delay. All effort, work and accomplishment take place in the present, not in the future. I release my tendency to put things off, and I begin.

Much of the inclination to postpone projects and responsibilities lies in my need for order and organization in my thinking and in my life. If I am slow in getting things done, I can map them out and approach them one by one. In the glorious now of Holy Spirit, there is no more delay or procrastination.

Do you not say, "Four months, then comes the harvest"? But I tell you, look around you, and see how the fields are rip for harvesting. -- John 4:35

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails