Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday Thought: Prosperity

From today's Daily Word:


Spirit supplies my every good.

Standing under a tree on a windy fall day, watching the leaves fall down around me, I experience the richness of God's bounty. I know that money does not grow on trees, but those leaves symbolize the good that is available to me. Spirit continually showers me with blessings in a variety of forms--a friendly smile, a phone call from a loved one, or an awareness of total well-being.

Spirit is the source of my every good. As I pray and meditate on the good in my life, I become conscious of the ways in which I am blessed. Spirit is the fulfillment of every need. I have only to center myself in Spirit, my infinite Source, and notice the goodness showering down around me.

See if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you an overflowing blessing.--Malachi 3:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails