Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Meditation: Adventure


From today's Daily Word:

Stepping out in faith, I embark on an adventure.

Every time I step out in faith, I embark on an adventure. When I am invited to do more than I think I can do, I call upon the Christ of my being. The Christ expresses as all the power, wisdom and courage I need to accomplish great things.

When I am invited to be a peacemaker in times of conflict, I call upon the Christ of my being. The Christ expresses as the compassion and understanding I need to be a transformational presence in painful situations.

When I am invited to share more than I think I have, I call upon the Christ of my being. The Christ expresses as new ideas, infinite supply and all the abundance I need to be a blessing to my world.

Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, "Oh that you would bless me and enlarge my border..." And God granted what he asked." --1Chronicles 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails