Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday Meditation: Comfort and Strength


An appropriate message for the anniversary of September 11 from today's Daily Word:

The Christ Presence within me is my comfort and strength.

How blessed I am to know that the Christ Presence is within me. I need only relax and turn my attention inward to feel the calming, comforting presence of divine love. As I breathe deeply and release emotional and physical tension, I open my heart to an inpouring of support. I allow peace, like a welcome gentle breeze, to sweep over and through my being.

Comforted by love, infused with strength, I am a supportive presence for others. When offering help, I am guided in what to say and do. I behold the Christ in me and within all of God's children as our source of eternal comfort and strength.

May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father ... comfort your hearts and strengthen them in every good work and word.--2 Thessalonians 2:16, 17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails