Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Meditation: Free


From today's Daily Word:

I choose thoughts, words and actions that set me free.

Why does one driver smile and relax in traffic, while another is tense and irritable? It's a matter of choice. Freedom of choice is an expression of our spiritual freedom, and it affects our attitudes and experiences.

Today I have a simple choice: I can be held captive by irritation and restrictive ways of thinking and being, or I can practice genuine spiritual freedom by expressing love in all I think, say and do.

I choose thoughts and words that are free of disapproval or the need to be right. I choose activities that nurture my body and mind, expressing the freedom of my soul. I choose to treat others in ways that reflect and attitude of spirit of freedom and love.

You will know the truth, and the truth will make you free. -- John 8:32

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails