Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thursday Thought: Faith


From today's Daily Word:

I say "yes" to God and "yes" to my good.

My faith is a gift from God. It never leaves me. It is with me at all times, ready to be applied in right ways. By exercising faith, I welcome all that I desire. I say "yes" to God and "yes" to my good.

When I am uncertain about which way to turn, I call upon faith to assist me. Faith surrounds me. It is love unwavering -- like the arms of a dear friend embracing me, letting me know, "I am here for you always". My faith allows me to surrender outcomes to Spirit. When I use faith rightly, I actively draw my good to me, bringing forth the visible from the invisible.

I exercise faith and see clearly God's good in me and in my life. I allow the Holy Spirit to work through me, and I am richly blessed.

Then he touched their eyes and said, "According to your faith, let it be done unto you." -- Matthew 9:29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails