Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday Meditation: Guidance


From today's Daily Word:

I am inspired and guided by the light of God.


In ancient rituals, people rose in the morning and turned toward the sun, honoring the source of light and warmth that sustained all life. Even on cloudy days they turned in the sun's direction and honored the source they knew to be present.

I turn within to find the light of God that is always there. I close my eyes and remove my attention from any confusion. I place my focus on my breath and open my mind. In the stillness, I receive the guidance I need. I am not in darkness, for God's light is ever shining, illuminating a path to my highest good.

With new awareness, I see possibilities for greater good in my relationships, health and finances. I keep my eyes turned toward the Light and trust the guidance I receive.

The Lord went in front of them ... in a pillar of fire by night, to give them light.--Exodus 13:21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails