Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday Thought: Protected


From today's Daily Word:

I am enfolded in the protective presence of God.

The presence of God watches over me; it is within and around me, enfolding me in love and guiding me in right ways. If I encounter a situation in which I feel frightened or uneasy, I affirm: The presence of God watches over me, and I know I am not alone.

I may picture the presence of God as an open umbrella, protecting me from the "weather" of life. Regardless of any seeming storm or wind of change I may encounter, I stand safely in God's presence.

Though outer conditions may seem chaotic, I maintain inner peace and composure. My mind is tranquil because the peace of God comes from within, from an awareness that we are one. There is no need to be concerned or afraid. I am protected in every way.

Protect me, O God, for in You I take refuge. -- Psalm 16:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails