Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Meditation: Turning Point


From today's Daily Word:

I recognize and accept the good that awaits me.

In anticipation of an upcoming change, I may wonder what my life will look like. Will it ever be the same? The truth is that every day is filled with change. Some changes are major turning points and others are minor adjustments.

Instead of worrying about what may happen in the days, weeks and months ahead, I choose to remain calm and confident. I know that good is always present, because God is always present. Attuned to God, I am aware of everlasting good.

I welcome the turning points in my life that bring new opportunities to recognize, accept and experience the good that awaits me.

Every generous act of giving, with every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change. -- James 1:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails